What if I Told You that You Can Edit Your Reality?
It’s very easy to look at reality as something that just is.
If our parents were abusive, alcoholics, or addicts, it’s very easy and natural for people to think
- That’s just the world that they were born in
- They’re just unlucky
- That’s just the way things are
- Life is a giant a lottery, handed the losing ticket
This is a very weak and self-defeating mindset!
A large proportion of the population believe and will tell you that the reality they live in is beyond their control … it just is, what it is. What you see is what you get. You’re stuck with the reality that you have and that reality is the same for everybody else.
We can easily disprove this by simply asking two people to look at the same set of facts and then ask them for their perception of reality … it is likely you will get, two totally different interpretations. They’re still dealing with the same objective reality and yet they have totally different interpretations.
One person, upon seeing a nice-looking Ferrari might say,
- There’s no way I can afford that
- I’m too poor
- My parents are poor
- Everybody I know is poor
- Life sucks!
- The rich are getting richer
- The poor are getting poorer
- My lot in life is to simply just watch all the lucky people get life’s rewards
Another person, looked at the same Ferrari, might say,
- How can I afford that Ferrari?
This person did not accept the fact the Ferrari was expensive, or accept that getting the Ferrari was not possible. Instead, this person asked a question.
The second person is asking
- Can my problem-solving capabilities resolve this?
- How do I achieve this?
- What do I have to go through?
- What things do I need to build?
- What process do I have to go through?
- What kind of person do I have to become?”
When you ask these questions, anything is possible, as they tap into your imagination and creativity in the subconscious mind.
We can edit our reality by adopting a positive mindset and overcoming the limiting beliefs and irrational fears that often control us.
Change begins with an active choice, adoption of a positive mindset, practicing mindfulness and eliminating those entrenched negative beliefs.
You can choose your mindset and thereby choose your reality. The subconscious mind has the ability to modify all thoughts, habits, beliefs … it can actually change your reality.
To learn how you can recruit the power of your unlimited subconscious mind, click here.